AET is hosting a social media challenge! You can win a free registration (worth up to $165 for active members and $105 for student members)* to attend the NAEA Convention in Chicago, 2016.
Use the main AET hashtage #artedtech and other AET hashtags** to tag your social media posts related to art education technology.
- One hashtag posting is one entry.
- The winner will be drawn from the pool of entries.
- The more you tag, the greater the chance that you could win!
- The challenge ends on December 31, 2015.
- Participants must be a NAEA member.
- The winner will be announced in January on the AET website.
*The prize will be given as a reimbursement. The winner will need to submit your NAEA Convention registration in order to receive the prize.
**The tagged posts will show up in the AET website, www.artedtech.org (right here: www.artedtech.org/index.php/social )The main hashtag is #artedtech. You can also use the following hashtags for specific content. #artedtechchat, #artedtechnews, #artedtechtips, #artedtechvids, # artedtechlessons, #artedtechjobs, #artedtechevents, and #artedtechgrants.